We carry out Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance: for the following
Air conditioner servicing
Suck away evacuation
Boreholes drilling / maintenance
Cleaning and fumigation
Landscaping / guarding etc.
A. Air Conditioners
1. Regular routine maintenance should be carried out.
2. Replacement of gas
3. Flushing of gas
4. Use non-hazardous AC gas as specified by the recognised regulatory authority.
5. Replacement of compressors is to be invoiced to Client. Estimated costs are to be
submitted for approval before replacement.
6. Ensure all AC water pipes are piped to drains and not left to spill on the walls and floor.
7. Replace AC remote controls and batteries when ineffective.
8. Repair control card when required.
B. Painting: (Estimated bill/costs to be submitted for approval before replacement)
1. Painting to surfaces either in gloss, texcote or emulsion paint using high grade paint
(Preferably DULUX), must always provide masking tape to protect surfaces and paper cover on
floors , and clean upon completion.
2. Float uneven wall surfaces with POP before painting
3. Sand papering brush varnishing of woodwork etc. not exceeding ten square meters.
4. The interior and exterior parts of the building are to be painted
This is in addition to
occasional touch ups as may be required from time to time.
5. Complete exterior painting of the whole building
1. Replacement of filament bulbs (pin or screw type – all wattage); plus energy saver types.
2. Replacement of fluorescent tubes all sizes 1ft, 2ft, 3 ft, and 4 ft.
3. Replacement of halogen tubes.
4. Replacement of security light bulbs whenever they are burnt.
5. Repairs to sockets; switches etc.
6. Replacement of miniature circuit breakers.
7. Replacement of burnt/faulty sockets/switches/plugs
8. Tracing and rectification of all conduit electrical faults.
9. Repair any defective wiring and fitting in the premises
10. Daily checking and replacement of faulty fittings, bulbs, fluorescent tubes, chokes, starters,
sockets, switches, spot lights, S counters etc
11. Maintain electrical installations and rectify all minor electrical faults that may arise.
12. Replacement of hand dryers.
13. Attend to new installations/wiring for additional electrical points as may be required from
time to time.
D. Plumbing Service
We carry out all plumbing repairs within the facility premises
including all works in the restrooms, utility area (water & sewage treatment plants, water storage
tanks) and external works.
2. Repair of leaking / dripping taps; water closets etc, tightening of valves.
3. Replacement of flushing mechanism in water closets, water closet ball valves.
4. Replacement of leaking / corroded pipes executed with galvanized iron type C pipes; copper
pipes(Estimated bill/costs to be submitted for approval before replacement)
5. Replacement of leaking pipes plus fittings executed with PVC pressure pipe. (Estimated
bill/costs to be submitted for approval before replacement)
6. Provision of drain sink/wash basin plugs and toilet seats.
7. Clearing of airlock and elimination of blockages in sewage and waste water lines; wash-hand
basins; bathtubs and shower trays.
8. Washing of water storage tanks
9. Replacement of faulty float switch as may be necessary from time to time
10. Replacement of interception valves (gate valves; stop corks etc.)
11. Cleaning of Gutters and open drains to remove objects impeding free flow of water (both
within and outside the perimeter fence) including liaison with state/local authority on
12. Chisel block wall to expose leaking water pipes etc. and returning the wall to its initial stage
13. Maintain all existing plumbing installations using the necessary tools and rectify plumbing
issues as may occur.
14. Ensure all plumbing networks are in good working condition and all conveniences are
15. Replacements/Repair of water spray jets.
E. Sewage & water treatment
1. Using non-hazardous chemicals and chlorine, ensure that the sewage and water are properly
treated as at when due.
2. Ensure there is no foul smell in the premises
3. Provide comprehensive service on the treatment plant.
4. Undertake both electrical and mechanical repairs as may be required.
6. Evacuation of the septic tank as at when due. Estimated costs are to be submitted for
approval before evacuation.
F. Carpentry: (Estimated bill/costs to be submitted for approval before replacement)
1. Repair of door not closing properly.
2. Replacement of faulty union mortise door lockset
3. Other minor carpentry repairs like shaking / weak chair legs etc.
4. Replacement of broken drawer handles; door handles, drawer keys, broken glasses,
5. Force open door with missing /lost keys and mend door frames.
6. Replacement of door hinges.
7. Replacement of cylinder locks
8. Replacement of complete lockset.
9. Coupling of furniture.
G. Borehole Maintenance (Estimated bill/costs to be submitted for approval before replacement)
1. Undertake prevention maintenance work on the borehole once every year.
2. Provide comprehensive service on the borehole
3. Undertake both electrical and mechanical repairs as may be required.
4. Replacement of spare parts shall be invoiced to clients. Estimated cost is to be
submitted for approval before replacement of parts.
5. Re-charge the stainless steel modules with sand and activated carbons once a year.
6. Back wash and maintain the pre-treatment stainless steel modules, micro filters pipes etc
7. Removal of the riser pipes and submersible pumps;
8. Compressing / airlifting of the borehole;
9. Checking and cleaning of the pipes
10. Checking of the cables for possible short circuiting
11. General cleaning and servicing of the pump and motor.
12. Reinstallation of the riser pipes and submersible pumps.
13. Servicing of the filter
14. Emptying the sand in the media,
15. Cleaning and sand blasting of the media
16. Replacement of the graded sand of media.
17. Servicing of the Degasifier/ Aeration system to be cleaned (The Contractor shall within 5
five days of execution of this Agreement submit to Client a schedule of
maintenance for this activity covering a period of 12 months) per annum.
18. Servicing of the pumps (The Contractor shall within 5 five days of execution of this
Agreement submit to Client a schedule of maintenance for this activity covering
a period of 12 months) involving checking & or replacement of the mechanical seals, valves
and kits; rewinding the motor when necessary and replacement of bearings.
19. General cleaning of the pipe network and washing of the reservoirs.
20. Provision of water analysis to ensure conformance of treated water samples to WHO
(„World Health Organization ) standards every 2 (Two) months interval.
21. Provision of the water treatment chemicals for the operation of the plant.
22. Checking and replacement of the defective plumbing and electrical components; including
the sump pump, transfer pump& chlorine dosing pump etc.
23. Provision of the appropriate technical personnel for operation of the plant.
24. All the necessary equipment including crane, tripod, marine rope, etc necessary for the
removal should be readily available.
H. Water storage tank
The tanks should be washed once every quarter to ensure clean water always. An alternate
arrangement should be in place in the event of damage to the main water tanks.
I. Swimming Pool
1. Regular routine maintenance should be carried out.
2. Ensure the pool is free of dirt, insects, leaves and any debris.
3. Using non-hazardous chemicals and chlorine, ensure that the swimming pool is properly
treated when due.
J. General upkeep
The office and its environs should be kept clean at all times.
The ceiling boards should always be presentable.
The celing boards should always be changed whenever there is a stain on it. (Estimated
bill/costs to be submitted for approval before replacement)
All office fittings and fixture should always be in good working condition i.e. the fridges, water
dispenser, TV, microwaves, kettles. (Estimated bill/costs to be submitted for approval before
All broken civil and plumbing materials replaced should be removed from site immediately
K. Drainage (recommended to be classed under “Plumbing Service”)
1. Ensure that the drainage around the premises is clean and flows freely. (Not within scope.
2. De-block the drainage outside the premises to the specification of the Ministry of Environment
(Not within scope. For cleaning)
3. Ensure that the floor and roof drains are unblocked and flows freely.
(Within plumbing service scope)
4. Replacement of floor and roof drain covers (Estimated bill/costs to be submitted for approval
L. Masonry :(Estimated bill/costs to be submitted for approval before replacement)
1. Closing of chases in block wall with cement mortar rendered after repair works.
2. Chiseling, patching and painting of surfaces in cement mortar; mending chipped edges of flat
3. Provision of concrete haunches over exposed pipes, drainage covers, manholes etc.
4. Servicing of Aluminum windows and doors to function properly.
5. Servicing and repairs of gates.
6. Repairs of fence.
7. Replacement of chipped/broken tiles not more than one (1) sqm.
8. Replacement of tiles more than one sqm. Estimated costs are to be submitted for approval
M. External works: (Estimated bill/costs to be submitted for approval before replacement)
1. Reseal Alluco Board with silicon
2. Reseal glazing with silicon
3. Replace broken/chipped interlocking stones of 1sqm.
4. Regular routine maintenance should be carried out.
1. All working tools are to be provided by the Contractor and Client will not accept any
sub-standard job or execution of the Services due to non-functioning equipment.
2. “WET FLOOR”, „ CAUTION signage is to be used to avoid any accident.
3. All materials to be used for replacement must be genuine parts.
4. Contractor must provide Client with chemicals to be used for the water treatment
plant for approval by the Health Safety & Environment („HSE ) department.
5. Any additional work as observed by the HSE department will also be carried out by
Contractor after submitting an invoice and approval given for the job.
O. Work Schedule
1. Submit a detailed work plan/ schedule for the daily, weekly, bi-annual Planned Preventive
Maintenance for all the maintenance services.
2. Adequate notice comprising not less than 48 (Forty-Eight) hours should be given in event of
any maintenance to be carried out that will disrupt the office activity.
3. Submit a detailed 1years scheduled, preventive and corrective maintenance program for the
borehole, water tanks, treatments plants etc within 5 days of execution of this Agreement.
4. Provide routine maintenance schedule for all fittings, fixture and equipment in the premises
e.g. fridges, microwaves, borehole, treatment plants, storage tanks, water dispensers etc.
5. Submit a detailed emergency/ disaster recovery plan for roof leakage, broken water tanks,
faulty treatment plants, ineffective cooling etc.
There should be a qualified site supervisor for the general maintenance to ensure that all duties
are carried out promptly with ease of decision.
1. Company staff must be neatly dressed at all times in company uniform with company logo, ID
2. Staff to be courteous always
3. Staff must operate within the established safety standards
4. All employees should be well kitted with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
during any job that requires safety consideration.
5. Contractor Supervisory staff is to report to Facilities Department only.
6. Maintenance staff to work quietly and refrain from disturbing Client staff.
7. Provide labour when required
8. Provide a 24hourrs emergency phone line to reach the Contractor s supervisors.
9. All technicians/Supervisor shall work between the hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm Monday-
Saturdays on Class B,C and D sites
10. Class A sites shall require 24hourr supervision.
11. Site personnel should monitor the operation of the generator, take all necessary records and
report to the Facilities Specialist of each site.